Entertain New England is hosting a drawing for $500 cash, in celebration of the company’s milestone 500th Facebook “Like” and first anniversary of the ENE brand.
To be eligible for entry in the drawing, an organization must have:
- 501(c)3 non-profit status in good-standing
- Its home office in one of the following communities: Beverly, Danvers, Essex, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Marblehead, Middleton, Peabody, Salem, Swampscott, Topsfield, and Wenham
- A mission of helping children in some way, in one or more of these same communities
Entering is easy. Eligible organizations must complete these two actions by 11:59pm on Wednesday, July 9*:
- “Like” the ENE Facebook page, at www.Facebook.com/TheBostonDJ
- Post a public message on the ENE Facebook page Wall, from the organization’s own Facebook account
- Only one entry is allowed per organization.
- No entries will be accepted past 11:59pm on Wednesday, July 9, 2014* (*We’ve extended the deadline due to the July 4th holiday.)
- Current 501(c)3 status, as well as other conditions stated above, will be verified by ENE through online research and/or request of proof from the proposed winner.
- ENE retains the right, in its sole discretion, to invalidate any organization’s eligibility if by a simple online search ENE discovers said organization is involved in any current, glaring negative allegations, litigation, and other conditions ENE finds unfitting of a proper and deserving winner.
On Friday, July 11, Dudley will appear at a Beverly eatery and choose a winner by way of an online random name selecting program. After the organization’s eligibility is verified, a formal announcement of the winner will be made on ENE’s Facebook page shortly thereafter.
Good luck, everyone!