Creative Minds Think Alike.
January 2016- Craig Sutton, The EventGoToGuy is excited to announce ENTERTAIN NEW ENGLAND has joined Craig Sutton Entertainment. Having collaborated as two separate companies for a number of years, this merger, management and ownership offers clients access to a wider range of creative entertainment & event concepts with consultation services – all within one company.
In 2010, John Dudley, an already established and experienced DJ/Event professional started Entertain New England. It didn’t take long for the company to earn its solid reputation, differentiating itself from others, simply by distinguishing themselves with higher standards, creative style and service.
Having had a great business-relationship and friendship with Craig Sutton owner of Craig Sutton Entertainment over the years, sharing the same core values and level of service & trust, it just made sense that the two combine and become a creative collaboration of entertainment & event services. In late 2015, wanting to pursue new avenues- Dudley began transitioning Entertain New England. ENE is now part of the Craig Sutton Entertainment family. And as important as business is, the personal friendship between Craig Sutton and John Dudley continues!
Craig Sutton Entertainment offers creative consulting, design, performance and management of corporate, private & social events throughout New England … All designed to engage & entertain.
Craig Sutton, best known as The EventGoToGuy ( for his range of creative-innovative ideas, connections & contacts everywhere) has built a well regarded reputation as both an event designer/event manager AND DJ/Event Host/Emcee for 25 years+.
He has been a member of numerous industry associations including Meeting Professionals International, International Special Events Society and Northeast Human Resources Association
He has planned and /or performed every style of event: corporate meetings, receptions, trade shows, galas, weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs among many others.
A few favorites
- Creating a cool stylish nightclub After-party atmosphere for Vertex Pharmaceutical
- Planning the entertainment ideas with the SVP/Legal Counsel, Disney Corporation for his wedding at Chatham Bars Inn
- In-store Appearance Victoria Beckham: Saks 5th Avenue
- Passport To The World Company Family-Fun Event
- Buzz Off For Kids with Cancer Gillette Stadium
- Life is Good Festival
- In-store Appearance with Elizabeth Hurley Saks 5th Avenue redesign of store in Pink
- Paul Pierce Truth Fund Poker Tournament: Grill 23
- Strega on The Waterfront Private Opening with Casino
- Louis Boston Private Cocktail Party Re-opening
- Plenty More
FOR A CREATIVE CONVERSATION: Craig Sutton The EventGoToGuy